Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pick up lines to use at your next LaDaSa church function


From our friends at @OnlyMormons (follow them now!) come some incredibly useful pick up lines. 60% of the time they work every time. Just don't forget to invite me to your wedding.



  • Girl, are you the First Vision? Because your brightness and glory defy all description...



  • Girl you're so hot you could have burned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego...





  • Hey girl, wanna hold the priesthood? Then come over here and give me a hug...



  • So last night I was reading the book of Numbers and I realized I don't have yours...



  • Girl are you an apricot tree? Because you get my popcorn poppin...




  • Girl you are like the workmanship of Laban's Sword: exceedingly fine...



  • Girl that is some fine twined linen you've got going on...



  • What's a Celestial girl like you doing in a Telestial place like this?



  • Girl even if I lived in the 1800s I wouldn't marry another person once I got you...



  • As always, if you have any 'news' tips or would like to see a certain topic covered, email us at astutedoofus@gmail.com. We'll give you props in the story

    No comments:

    Post a Comment